Affordable Introductions to Demand-Based Consulting: Rapid Fire Solutions
Put on your hard hat, roll up your sleeves and join us in uncovering new options for increasing your market relevance, membership and revenue growth. Our intensive, brief, fast-paced Rapid Fire Solutions are great ways for you to start working with us. These are also opportunities for drawing together team members to assess and explore solutions to serious threats to your retention, growth and market relevance.
We make a few concentrated days of joint discovery go a long way toward mapping a new plan of action to increase your value for today’s demand. You will be engaged in rapid-fire assessment of root causes and the design of scenarios for demand-oriented execution. You will gain clarity and focus through deep insights into your market and your customers’ thinking; best practice analysis, joint brainstorming and ideal design sessions. You will be encouraged to look beyond conventional models, extract applicable elements from breakthrough best practices and translate insight into execution.
- Three–day market/member assessment and development. Are you indispensible to your members and sector or peripheral to problems that keep them up at night? You will benefit from a joint assessment of your present and potential “customers” through a new lens; an evaluation of your present capacity for meeting today’s demand and a plan for closing gaps and increasing your value, membership and profitability through 3 building blocks:
- Evaluating your current practices, culture and assets from a customer’s perspective and on the basis of demand-based metrics to uncover gaps and hidden sources of new value
- Measuring your members’/customers’ level of engagement with your organization on outcome oriented engagement metrics to prioritize target subgroups and market opportunities for development
- Converting engagement into growth and profitability through a variety of paths for continuous member development
- Rapid- fire problem diagnosis and solutions clinics. Bring your toughest, most frustrating strategic challenge to a think tank environment. We will use a demand-centric set of metrics to shed new light on root causes; and a joint process of re-design from the market to enable you to move from the root cause issue to resolution. Challenges facing client organizations have included:
- Relevance and growth
Stagnant business, membership and revenue models
Decreasing retention, relevance and/or profit etc.
Increased and more unpredictable competition
Lack of focus and unclear priorities
Moving from the idea and strategy to execution
Untapped or under-developed industry relationships
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
This page has the following sub pages.