How can association leaders help each other solve the challenges that keep them up at night? How can they resist the pull of the often hidden obstacles of habit and entrenched assumptions that throttle strategic innovation in order to open the door to different possibilities and results? We believe it is through collaborative discovery and development and a different process for thinking and planning outside the “mental sacred cows.” And we will be finding out more about enabling new outcomes through strategic innovation soon.
We are excited to announce that we will be pilot-testing a new R&D leadership community The Demand-Driven CEO Network that we are about to launch shortly. The Network will bring together change-oriented, strategic-minded CEOs, who are interested in breaking out of “business as usual” to lead their organizations to new levels of relevance and growth. Eight well respective and innovative CEO’s have registered already. There may still be a couple of available slots for executives who enjoy collaborative discovery and are interested in contributing to and executing new types of solutions to their real challenges.
Unlike conventional CEO forums The Demand-Driven CEO Network is a combination of living laboratory, workshop, and think-tank and will incorporate some of the decisive factors of success among the market innovators in our research. Network members will participate for a period of ten months and engage in 1-2 face-to-face sessions and monthly virtual discussions and brainstorming.
- Bring to the table a challenge that “keeps them up at night” and co-develop actionable solutions with the help of the group.
- Experience the freedom of experimenting, airing deep concerns and testing new options in a safe, confidential, supportive environment with the help of a small group of carefully vetted peers, experienced consultants, and a broad spectrum of new tools and resources from our portfolio of breakthrough cases of market leadership and innovation.
- Reframe big challenges into actionable and manageable small steps that lead to execution and deliver different outcomes.
- Pilot test steps to solutions
- Explore and apply elements of “best practice” cases from market leaders and innovators who turned around declining organizations and achieved great success in spite of economic recessions and market instability.
- Identify key information and answers to strategic questions they need in order to make informed choices, for our team to carry out
- Strengthen their capacity for leading in an environment in which disruption and unpredictability are the “new normal.”
We welcome questions about participation, feedback and comments on the CEO community concept. Contact us at email@example.com